Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Klaar voor onmiddellijke verzending, leveringstijd circa 1-3 werkdagen
- Productnr.: TAGA10093
THDA-500T v.2 is a midi hybrid [vacuum tube/solid state] headphone amplifier which can be also used as a preamplifier.
Design & Features
- Pure Class A, single ended design with no negative feedback for the best sound performance and highest power.
- Discrete MOSFET output and 12AX7 vacuum tube to provide the best mix of power and an analogue tube-like sound.
- Audiophile-grade Wima coupling and Rubycon power supply capacitors to offer high reliability and great sound.
- Precisely built, extremely quiet and stable linear internal power supply supports ultra-high-end sound performance.
- 3.5V stereo preamplifier output allows to connect an external power amp or powered speakers.
- Removable IEC type power cord gives an option to upgrade the system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time.
- Very rigid, non-resonant and luxurious steel-aluminum casing (10 mm front and 6 mm rear aluminum panels) to isolate internal components from negative interferences.
- RCA AUX input for connecting analog source audio device.
- NEW! Analog input and output with high-end solid machined brass RCA sockets.
- NEW! 24bit/192kHz high-resolution, asynchronous USB-DAC [true high-speed audio processor SA9123 DAC AKM AK4430 chip] – the new DAC solution makes the most of your digital audio and changes it to a thrilling experience.
THDA-500T v.2 showcases the art of delivering the best sound to your ears!
|Design||Hybrid headphone amplifier |
Class A, MOSFET
|Power output / impedance||2 x 500mW @ 100ohm|
|DA converter||USB-DAC Asynchronous 24bit / 192kHz |
True high-speed audio processor SA9123
DAC AKM AK4430 chip
|Digital inputs||USB (for computer)|
|Analog inputs||AUX |
Input sensitivity: 750mV
|Analog outputs||RCA Pre-Out|
|Headphone output||Impedance: 30 - 300ohm (1/4”)|
|Total Harmonic Distortions||<0.1% @ 100ohm (1kHz, 300mW)|
|Features / accessories||USB cable |
Removable IEC power cord
|AC power / power consumption||220V-240V 50/60Hz, 10W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12 x 17 x 23.5 cm|
|Weight||2.5 kg / pc.|