Prijzen incl. btw excl. verzendingskosten
Levering vrij van verzendingskosten!
Klaar voor onmiddellijke verzending, leveringstijd circa 1-3 werkdagen
- Productnr.: 10105
The electricity network in our homes or workplaces is exposed to different interferences for instance electromagnetic interference (EMI) generated by appliances connected to the same network (refrigerators, air conditioners, computers etc.).
These interferences are not only produced inside your house or office but by all appliances in your building or even outside it and can differ on the time of day or week when the traffic on the electrical network changes.
All these interferences which we call noises can get into your AC power and interfere with your system.
This “dirty” electricity can have a negative effect on performance of your audio-video system.
TAGA Harmony power line conditioner is a next level, effective and reliable protection against voltage fluctuations and line disturbances (noises) which can negatively impact your audio-video system.
Thanks to our PC power line conditioners you will be able to enjoy a better quality of your audio and video equipment.
The contaminated electricity has also a negative impact on internal circuits and power supplies of your equipment and because the PC conditioner works as a buffer between the wall socket and your gear it will help to increase the longevity of the connected components.
• Independent groups of switched and unswitched power sockets (Schuko type) specifically designed for use with different audio and video equipment.
• Voltage meter to control stability of the power voltage in the wall outlet.
• Phase detection indicates the incorrect power phase and the Polarity Switch allows to easily correct it.
• Diversified duplex filtering based on a high-quality Class-X capacitors and inductors.
• High power toroidal transformer to isolate equipment from the line noise.
• Spike and surge protection to protect against everyday high energy spikes and transient voltages.
• Primary lightning surge protection to protect of the load equipment from effects of high transient over-voltages following a lightning strike (introduced indirectly into the utility mains).
• Removable IEC type power cord gives an option to upgrade your system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time.
|Design||Power line conditioner|
|Sockets||Schuko type: |
4 groups (2 sockets each):
I (3A max) digital accessories
II (1A max) sound sources
III (5A max) preamplifiers & accessories
IV (5A max) amplifiers
|Total maximum power load||14A, 3450W (total for all power sockets) |
For each group:
Group I (3A max)
Group II (1A max)
Group III (5A max)
Group IV (5A max)
|Noise filter||-10dB ~ 55dB (2 - 100MHz)|
|Max surge current||1000A|
|Max spike volt||3000V|
|Max clamping volt||470V|
|Features / accessories||Surge protection |
Removable IEC power cord
|AC power / power consumption||230V 50/60Hz |
0.1W< (without any external devices plugged in)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12 x 18 x 38 cm|
|Weight||7.5 kg / pc.|